Christmas shopping is so exciting!
After all, it is the most wonderful time of the year!
But it sure can get stressful and expensive if we don't plan carefully.
Online Christmas shopping is a great alternative to help you stay within your budget and avoid the mall crowds . But whether you're shopping online or at the mall, there's a whole world of endless possibilities, that's why I think Holiday Gift Guides always come handy!
Here are some great beauty gift ideas to help you put a smile on your loved ones for only $50 USD or less...
Sephora Makeup Academy Palette
If you've read my Sephora Blockbuster Palette review, you won't be surprised that I've included the amazing Sephora Makeup Academy Palette. I think this set will not fail to wow any teenager or makeup beginner. And would look perfect over a vanity or bathroom counter.
- 72 eye shadows
- 18 lipglosses
- 7 blushes
- 18 cream eyeliners
- 3 concealers
- 1 eye shadow primer
- 1 lip primer
- 2 double-ended sponge tip applicators
- 1 Double-ended eye shadow brush
- 1 Double-ended blush brush
- 1 Mirror
Benefit Little Love Potions
With Benefit Little Love Potions you get:
- The POREfessional ( Pore Minimizer).
- It's Potent Eye Cream
- High Beam in Luminescent (Highlighter)
- Posietint in Poppy Pink ( Lip & Cheek Stain )
- Stay Don't Stray in Light/Medium
- Watt's Up ( Highlighter )
- BADgal Lash Mascara
- "That Gal"
- Hoola (Bronzing Powder)
- Ultra Pulsh - Hoola Lip Gloss
The Bronze of Champions Set by Benefit Cosmetics
Here's another Benefit Kit that would make a great gift!
< And one I'd love to get myself this Christmas >
With this kit you get everything you need to put together a softly tanned look with the perfect shade of bronzer ( in my opinion): Benefit HOOLA!
Ever since I tried Benefit Hoola for the first time, it became one of my Holy Grail products.
You can see me using Hoola on my Countouring & Highlighting video.
Besides Hoola Bronzing Powder, with this Bronze of Champions Kit you get:
- Watt’s Up! ( Highlighter for Face)
- Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini
- Longwear Powder Shadow in Thanks A Latte
- Powder Brush
- Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Hoola
- They’re Real! Beyond Mascara
Primping with The Stars Kit by Benefit Cosmetics
This Kit is filled with very exciting Benefit products to try that will put a smile on any beauty junkie!
Plus, the box is just adorable, like most Benefit products, which makes it perfect as a gift.
With Primping with The Stars, you will be able to put together a very natural look.
Some Kind of Gorgeous foundation feels so light on your skin, you can barely tell it's there, and yet it evens out your skin tone. And Benetint, Benefit's first product, will give you a flirty blushed look.
You can watch my video reviewing Benefit Benetint here.
Besides Benetint and Some Kind of Gorgeous, you get:
- They’re Real! Beyond Mascara
- The POREfessional ( Pore Minimizer).
- Stay Don't Stray Primer
- Girl meets Pearl (Highlighter)
Ultra Violet Chic Set by Clinique
If your friend, mom or girlfriend is more of a Clinique girl, here's a a limited-edition, seven-piece holiday glamour set, featuring softly shimmering shades of violets, that will melt her heart!
Inside a cute zippered hot pink bag you get:
- Eye Shadow in Deep Purple, Taupe, Crystal Berry, Soft Pink (Colour Surge Eye Shadow Palette)
- Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
- Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin' Watermelon
- High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme Black
- Cream Shaper for Eyes in Mink
Full Exposure Palette by Smashbox
If you like NAKED Palette, but it goes a little over your Holiday gift budget, here's another set of universally awesome neutrals. The versatility of this Full Exposure palette by Smashbox is something every girl would love.
Another original thing about this palette is that it includes six different eye charts to show you how to get the right look according to your eye shape. Isn't that cool?
So, a great one for makeup beginners too!
I would give Urban Decay's Smoked Palette to any girl who, like me, already owns a Naked Palette and loves it! It is a gift similar enough to know it will be appreciated, but different enough so that she will not feel like it's something she already has.
As the name says it, with this palette you can create some gorgeous smoky eye looks. And, again, it has a very nice black metallic zippered case with mirror and a how-to booklet with a step by step guide for beginners.
With this very bold name, Urban Decay offers a three-step kit that is the perfect starting point for achieving a flawlessly and even looking skin tone.
With Start Getting Naked you get:
- Prep Spray (absorbs oil, minimizes pores, and reduces redness).
- Naked Skin Beauty Balm (Age fighter with SPF 20)
This kit would be perfect for:
- a beauty blogger or anyone who gets photographed a lot with an HD camera.
- any beauty age 30 or above who believes foundation should also prevent premature aging of the skin.
- any girl who prefers a natural highlighted and refreshed complexion to a heavy looking one.
Sweets for the Stocking is a Special Holiday edition by Philosophy that comes in a lovely Christmas themed box. In my opinion, this is the type of gift everyone needs, but not everyone buys for themselves. Hence, it is perfect for people whose personal shopping tastes you don't know that well :)
This set offers:
- a Shower Gel/Bubble Bath to cleanse and condition skin
- a hot salt scrub to exfoliate and polish dry skin, and
- a luxurious body soufflé to moisturize
Anyone can use a kit like this!
You basically get the 5 brushes we use 99% of the time to do our makeup:
- Power brush
- Angled brush
- Shadow brush
- Lip brush
- Brow/lash comb
A great value for the price!
Vanity Brush Set by Sephora
Another great brush set by Sephora, that kind of reminded me of the Sigma Brushes Travel Sets. These are shorter brushes that come inside a black faux-leather case to protect your brushes on the go or display them on a vanity or batheroom counter at home. The only big downside I see to this particular set is that it's missing an angled brush. And if you like contouring that can be a problem.
This set contains:- Complexion Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Flat Eyeliner Brush
- Eye Blending Brush
- Pointed Eye Crease Brush- Smudge Brush
I would suggest you get this Vanity Brush set by Sephora for:
- any friend or relative that travels frequently, but loves to stay stylish wherever she goes!
- any beauty addict with not so much space on her apartment, and would appreciate the convenience of this kit's size.
Calvin Klein Women's Coffret
Another type of present I love for the Holidays are Perfume Gift Sets.
I mean who doesn't enjoy smelling great?
If a person is very particular about the fragrance she wears, you can find out which one it is.
But even if you don't know, chances are if you pick a nice fragrance / designer / brand she might like it too.
OR... to maximize your chances of success you can get multiple ones!
That's what I love about this Calvin Klein's Women Coffret. In this set, you get travel size bottles of some of CK's top sellers including ETERNITY®, Euphoria™, Obsession® and ETERNITY Aqua.
If you haven't noticed by now, I do have a thing for Gift Sets and Makeup Kits as Holiday Presents.
I just look at them and I can almost hear: "Merry Christmas!"
Was this helpful? A little?
Let me know in the comments below.
See you on Twitter !